Annual Salmon Derby and Feast
SEPTEMBER 17th, Saturday
11:00am - 9:00pm
4:00pm Bar opens
4:00pm - 5:30pm Fish weigh ins
7ish pm Dinner @ the Clubhouse
***Prizes and Fish stories to follow
Grilled Fresh Salmon
(if we catch it - otherwise TBD)
Roasted Red Potatoes
Adult $15 Youth $8 *12 and under
Dinner RSVPs by 1 pm Thursday Sept 15th
Volunteers are needed for fish cleaning, cooking, serving and cleanup
Please let us know if you can lend a hand. Thank you so much!
The Usual Rules:
- No entry fees.
- Register on this website.
- Go catch salmon on September 17th only, from a boat, following all state regulations including fishing license.
- Clean the fish (they taste better): gutted and grilled, head on. Roe can be saved and weighed with the fish.
- Bring them to the club between 1600 and 1730 to be admired and weighed in.
- Donating your fish is optional but appreciated. An angler donating a fish eats free; so does their skipper.
- Prizes will be awarded for the largest fish caught overall, on the ocean, in the bay, caught by an angler under 18, best fish story, and any other categories that the judges make up.
- Only one prize awarded per angler.
- Decisions of the judges are often dumb but will be final.
Skippers - we will try to make guest docking available before, during and after the derby. Request docking when you register.
For more information or questions please contact Rita or Grace List of registrants