Social and cocktail hour - 5:30 PM
Dinner - 6:00 PM
Enjoy a delicious four course prix fixe dinner together with your TYC friends in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Your freshly cooked dinner, prepared by a James Beard finalist chef, will be contactlessly delivered to your doorstep Friday afternoon. Just reheat according to the instructions.
Then join other TYC members by Zoom* as we all enjoy dining together. Brown baggers welcome too. Want to eat at a table with your friends? See Private Tables below.
Dine whenever you like, but we suggest 6:00 pm. Zoom social and cocktails start at 5:30.
You’ll be delighted at the quality of the cuisine, and the portions are generous. See what TYC members say below.
All this for just $25 to $28 per person:†
Wine pairings available
Read the details below. Click the blue button to place your order.
And we'll see you Friday!
- Delivery to Southern Marin, including San Rafael, only.
- Place your order by 5 pm Thursday. Pay securely by credit card.
- Please provide a cell phone number; you will be texted when your meal is en route and again when it is left at your door.
- † - There is a $5 delivery charge for your whole order. Additional tip is optional; you may leave an envelope at your door.
- To change, add to or cancel an order, contact Walt Bilofsky before 5 pm Thursday.
- To Zoom in, use the login information and password on the Online Events page.
- Brown baggers (BYO dinner): Don’t register or order, just Zoom in.
- Food is prepared and contactlessly delivered following all CDC guidelines.
Optional Wine Pairings - TBA
What Other Members Say:
- "Loved having a wonderful meal dropped off at our door!" - Carla Parkinson
- "Every single dish had a special touch. The rosemary roasted chicken with salsa verde was succulent and flavorful. Everything was packaged thoughtfully and reheating was very easy." - Pellie Anderson
- "Best seafood chowdah I've ever had! Nice mixture of huge chunks of salmon, sweet corn, and juicy shrimp." - Tiffany Townsend
- "Dinner was great. There is enough left over for dinner tomorrow night." - Patty Cerf
Dinner conversation in a large group will be difficult. So if there are more than 8 signups, private tables will be made available.
If you have organized a group that would like to dine together, indicate that when you register, or email us before dinner time.
You will be placed together in your own Zoom when dinner starts (around 6), and will return to the full group during dessert (around 6:45), or earlier if you wish.
We look forward to your dining company Friday evening. Bon appetit!
Join the event on your laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone using the Zoom app or website.
Haven't Zoomed yet? It's easier than you think, and we can help you. Full instructions with pictures are on the Online Events page in the Members Area of the website. If you need more help, email or call Webmaster Walt any time and he'll walk you through it.
You will need the login information and password on the Online Events page.
List of registrants