The Mah Jongg group will continue online play on Thursdays.
In-person play at the clubhouse has resumed on Mondays at 1:30 pm.
This group is for TYC members and their guests only.
This online game lets players hear and talk to the others at the table!Before you join an online meeting,
please check out the online website. Go to https://realmahjongg.com. This website offers a free trial membership for 2 weeks.
If you’re unfamiliar with that website, you can find answers to faqs there.
After logging in at https://realmahjongg.com,:
- Click on red tab at the top “New Game”.
- After filling in info regarding the 3 choices, click tab “Start New Game”. A mahjongg table with tiles will open.
- Click on the “Menu” button, which is a gear wheel near the bottom right. Then either:
- Click on the “? Faq” button, which will give you general info about the game,
- And/or try a game or two.
- If you want further assistance, contact Nancy email@example.com.
You can try it out by playing against “bots” (the computer) at the mahjongg table. The site plays American mah jongg only, and you’ll need the 2020 card.
To play with TYC when the group meets at 2 pm Thursdays:
- At realmajongg.com, look for the player name of any mahjongg player from TYC.
- Click on that name and ask to join the table.
- If the table is full, call Nancy. We can set up an additional table.
- You can also contact Nancy for a list of our members’ player names on that website.
Any questions? Call or email Nancy.
Interested in lessons or a slow paced game? Let us know.