Social 5:30 PM
General Meeting 5:45 PM
Dinner & Program 6:00 PM
Join Commodore Chris on Zoom for the February TYC General Meeting. He will provide an update on the State of the Club, followed by Dinner, and a Program.
This month's program will be an update on COVID-19, focusing on infection prevention and the newly developed COVID-19 vaccines, by members Tiffany Townsend, MD and Pete Gorenberg, MD.
Please order your dinner by noon Thursday. If you're not in the mood for the dinner, please join us anyway but no need to register, just Zoom in.
Enjoy a delicious four course prix fixe dinner together with your TYC friends in the comfort and safety of your own home.
This Friday afternoon, a four course dinner featuring your choice of duck confit or vegetarian cassoulet will be delivered to your door. Just reheat according to the instructions.
You’ll be delighted at the quality of the cuisine, and the portions are generous. See what TYC members say below.
All this for just $28 per person:†
Julia Child Dinner
Soupe Au Pistou
Crisp Duck Confit w/ Red Wine Lentils
- or -
Potato Gratin Dauphinoise
Gruyere & Cracked Pepper Gougere
Chocolate Pot De Creme w/ Chantilly Cream
Read the details below.
Click the blue button to place your order by noon Thursday.
- Delivery to Southern Marin, including San Rafael, only.
- Place your order by 5 pm Thursday. Pay securely by credit card.
- Please provide a cell phone number; you will be texted when your meal is en route and again when it is left at your door.
- † - There is a $5 delivery charge for your whole order. Additional tip is optional; you may leave an envelope at your door.
- To Zoom in, use the login information and password on the Online Events page.
- Brown baggers (BYO dinner): Don’t register or order, just Zoom in.
- Food is prepared and contactlessly delivered following all CDC guidelines.
What Other Members Say:
- "Loved having a wonderful meal dropped off at our door!" - Carla Parkinson
- "Every single dish had a special touch. The rosemary roasted chicken with salsa verde was succulent and flavorful. Everything was packaged thoughtfully and reheating was very easy." - Pellie Anderson
- "Best seafood chowdah I've ever had! Nice mixture of huge chunks of salmon, sweet corn, and juicy shrimp." - Tiffany Townsend
- "Dinner was great. There is enough left over for dinner tomorrow night." - Patty Cerf
We look forward to your dining company Friday evening. Bon appetit!
Join the event on your laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone using the Zoom app or website. Full instructions with pictures are on the Online Events page in the Members Area of the website.
You will need the login information and password on the Online Events page.
List of registrants