Cruise in & Anchor Out
Dinghy Transfers Provided
(See Instructions for Skippers)
Drive In ~ $5 Parking
(FREE if you have a Marin County library card and check out a free library park pass)
Picnic Site #9
If arriving by by car, park in the lower lot and follow the path to the beach down to North Park.
If arriving by boat, instructions for coming ashore are below.
If you enjoy FISHING, bring your gear! No fishing license required when fishing from the pier. There is a station to clean your catch, a beach-side shower to freshen up, and a TYC-hosted charcoal BBQ grill will be ready for you if you'd like to share with friends!
BBQ & Drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks) are included.
TYC Club Members are invited to bring a side dish or dessert to share.
Bring a folding chair to sit back, relax, and take in the water view.
Instructions for Skippers:
- Anchor at the North side of Paradise Beach Park, outside the swimming area markers. No engines may be used inside of the swim area. Watch for swimmers!
- To Call a Dinghy:
- Hail TYC on 68, or
- Call Pete ( 415-332-1577) or Dave (415-902-0825)
- One (not too) Long Horn Blast, or
- Call Tiffany (415-571-0108)
- Your hailed dinghy will pick you up at the boat and drop you off at a sandy/pebbly beach. Be prepared for the possibility of wet feet and a walk up 50 stairs to the picnic site, conveniently located just above the beach. Strong TYC men are available to assist you with dinghy transfer and trail navigation. The trail is well-developed with a good hand rail.
- For Self-Service, be prepared to oar ashore. There are plenty of tie-ups on the sandy beach.
- Cruise-ins will receive a Commodore's Cruise Ribbon!