Share and listen to ideas for the revival of the TYC cruising program, as we meet and dine online, hopefully for the last time.
Are you ready to get out with other TYC boats for a day or a weekend? Your new Cruise chief Drew Clark (well, actually not his first boat rodeo) has rolled up his sleeves and produced some fresh ideas for TYC cruising this year.
Come join an entertaining Zoom call where we'll share our thinking about where we'd like to go, what other clubs are doing, what kinds of trips and destinations are safe and sensible (and fun!), and get your feedback and ideas for the 2021 cruise season.
Whether or not you're a cruiser, come dine with your TYC friends on a four course dinner delivered to your door. If you're not in the mood for the dinner, please join us anyway but no need to register, just Zoom in.
Social Hour 6:00 PM - BYOB
Dinner & Program 6:30 PM
Please order your dinner by noon Thursday.
Enjoy a delicious four course prix fixe dinner together with your TYC friends in the comfort and safety of your own home.
This Friday afternoon, a four course dinner featuring your choice of salmon and shrimp croquettes or vegetarian mushroom and vegetable pot pie will be delivered to your door. Just reheat according to the instructions.
You’ll be delighted at the quality of the cuisine, and the portions are generous.
All this for just $28 per person:†
Read the details below.
Click the blue button to place your order by noon Thursday.
- Delivery to Southern Marin, including San Rafael, only.
- Place your order by 5 pm Thursday. Pay securely by credit card.
- Please provide a cell phone number; you will be texted when your meal is en route and again when it is left at your door.
- † - There is a $5 delivery charge for your whole order. Additional tip is optional; you may leave an envelope at your door.
- To Zoom in, use the login information and password on the Online Events page.
- Brown baggers (BYO dinner): Don’t register or order, just Zoom in.
- Food is prepared and contactlessly delivered following all CDC guidelines.
We look forward to your dining company Friday evening. Bon appetit!
Join the event on your laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone using the Zoom app or website. Full instructions with pictures are on the Online Events page in the Members Area of the website.
You will need the login information and password on the Online Events page.
List of registrants (does not include attendees who didn't order dinner)